USRBC Annual Meeting 2017
"Investing in the Future of U.S.-Russia Relations"
October 26-27, 2017, New York, NY
"The U.S.-Russia Business Council is a most important venue for working out... effective formats of cooperation between the businesses of our two countries... The role of the Council is becoming even more significant… because it's the economic area that remains the foundation for a continued constructive dialogue between our two countries... I would like to... thank the USRBC for its unswerving commitment to continued investment, industrial and technological cooperation between Russia and the United States."
- Denis Manturov, RF Minister of Industry and Trade
USRBC 2017 Annual Meeting, October 26, 2017, New York Read a summary of Minister Manturov's remarks here >> The U.S.-Russia Business Council’s 2017 Annual Meeting "Investing in the Future of U.S.-Russia Relations" took place on October 26-27 in New York, NY. Participants and speakers included senior leaders from Fortune 100 companies doing business in Russia, major Russian firms, NGOs, and U.S. and Russian government officials. The program stared at noon on Thursday, October 26, with an Opening Keynote Luncheon and concluded mid-afternoon on Friday, October 27, after a Closing Keynote Luncheon. The Gala Dinner took place at the New York Public Library on the evening of Thursday, October 26, at the mid-point of the conference agenda.
Keynote speakers at the USRBC 2017 Annual Meeting included RF Ambassador to the U.S. Anatoly Antonov, RF Minister of Industry and Trade Denis Manturov, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace President William J. Burns, and Eurasian Economic Union Chairman Tigran Sargsyan .
Other speakers included:
- Anatoly Aksakov, Chairman, RF State Duma Committee on Financial Markets; Chairman, Association of Regional Banks of Russia View presentation >>
- Lena Alexandrova, President, United Technologies International Operations Russia
- Stephen Biegun, Vice President, International Government Relations, Ford Motor Company
- Denis Butsaev, Deputy Governor and Minister of Innovation, Moscow Region View presentation >>
- Peter Charow, Vice President, BP Russia
- Sergey Cheremin, Minister, Moscow City Government
- Alexander Ivlev, Country Managing Partner for Russia, EY
- Alexey Kim, Director of Strategy and Planning, Philip Morris International (PMI) View presentation >>
- Randi B. Levinas, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, U.S.-Russia Business Council View presentation >>
- Mikhail Margelov, Vice President, Transneft View presentation >>
- Olga Miller, President and CEO, Renova Group of Companies, USA View presentation >>
- Tim Murphy, General Counsel and Chief Franchise Officer, Mastercard
- Nataly Nikolaeva, Managing Director, AO Citibank
- Alexis Rodzianko, President and CEO, American Chamber of Commerce in Russia
- Melissa Russell, International Advocacy Manager, Global Government & Corporate Affairs, Caterpillar, Inc.
- Charles Ryan , Chairman, UFG Asset Management
- Victor Sedov, President and CEO, Center for Entreprenuership View presentation >>
- Zakhar Smushkin, Chairman of the Board, Ilim Group
- Anton Stroutchenevsky, Chief Economist, Sberbank CIB
- Mark Sutton, Chairman and CEO, International Paper
- Dmitri Trenin, President, Carnegie Moscow Center
- Vadim V. Tretyakov, Deputy General Director, Corporation for Development of the Middle Urals; Advisor, Governor of Sverdlovsk Region View presentation >>
- Johanna Nesseth Tuttle, Manager, Development & Public Policy, Chevron Corporation
- Guzel Ulumbekova, Rector, Higher School of Healthcare Management View presentation >>
USRBC 2017 ANNUAL MEETING SUPPORTING ORGANIZATIONS