The USRBC is please to partner with the Eurasian Economic Commission on the "Approaches to Asian-Pacific Regional Trade Agreements: Takeaways for the Eurasian Economic Union" session at Eurasian Week in Moscow on October 28. The session will explore the formation of state-of-the art trading rules in the Asia-Pacific region along with opportunities and challenges for Eurasian Economic Union exporters in these markets, evaluate the possibilities for involvement in the supply chains built on overlapping trade agreements, as well as improve mutual understanding of the business community and EAEU regulators on how to cooperate with Asia-Pacific countries. The panel will also include an in-depth discussion of recenty concluded and anticipated trade deals (EAEU-Vietnam FTA, Trans-Pacific Partnership, Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership, etc.) and how businesses can best position themselves to take advantage of these agreements.
Panel speakers include:
• Randi B. Levinas, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, U.S.-Russia Business Council
• Koh Poh Koon, Minister of State, Ministry of Trade and Industry of the Republic of Singapore
• Pavel Kadochnikov, President, Center for Strategic Studies; Provost for Research, Russian Foreign Trade Academy
• Sean Mulvaney, Associate Director of Global Government Relations & Public Policy, Procter & Gamble Company
• Zhang Di, Plenipotentiary Minister, Trade and Economic Counsellor of the Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in the Russian Federation
• Igor Kornev , Country Legal Counsel, Russia and CIS, The Boeing Company
• Duong Hoang Minh, Commercial Counsellor of the Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in the Russian Federation
• Oleg Kachalov, CEO, Monocrystal Holding
For the full Eurasia Week agenda, please click here: http://www.eurasianweek.org/en/
Registration is free to attendees from outside of Russia. To register, please click here: http://www.eurasianweek.org/en/registration/
Please note that the registration deadline is October 19.