The U.S.-Russia Business Council is pleased to support the Ninth International Conference on "Aircraft Finance & Leasing: Russia & CIS" that will take place on April 26th, 2017, at the InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya. This is the only event for the Russian & CIS airlines entirely focused on the aircraft finance & lease and fleet modernization issues.
5 REASONS NOT TO MISS THIS CONFERENCE
- Speakers and delegates are senior management representatives of the key industry players from airlines, lessors, banks, aircraft industry and regulators
- Analysis and forecast of the economy and air transportation market for Russia & CIS for 2017-2018 provided by highly regarded experts
- Systemic view of the key airlines and international and Russian OEMs and lessors on fleet modernization risks and perspectives
- Panel discussions on the most pressing issues of development of regional aviation in Russia with regulators and business representatives
- Best opportunities provided to learn market development perspectives and to develop your business
5 KEY SPEAKERS:
- Natalia Orlova, Chief Economy Analyst, Analytics Department of the Investment Branch, Alfa-Bank
- Rashid Mursekaev, Co-president, VIM-Avia
- Nick Potapov, Managing Director, VEB Leasing
- Alexander Plats, Senior Vice President, Marketing, GE Capital Aviation Services Limited (GECAS)
- John Lynch, Vice-President, BBAM Aviation Services
Who is attending the 2017 conference?
Senior management and heads of departments of Aeroflot, Ural Airlines, UTair, VIM-Avia, NordStar, Izhavia, Barkol, ALROSA, RusJet, Belavia, Qazaq Air
and others. To see more attendees, please request list of attendees 2017 via http://www.events.ato.ru/events/9816/forms/zapros_programmy_i_spiska_uchastnikov/
In 2016, more than 200 representatives of Russian & CIS airlines and airports as well as of leading international and domestic lessors, banks, and OEMs took part in this conference.
"Aircraft Finance and Leasing: Russia & CIS" is produced in partnership with the Russian Air Transport Operators Association.
2017 sponsors are Allen & Overy, Lufthansa Technik, CFM, and E&Y. The conference is supported by Lufthansa Consulting. The networking sponsor is insurance broker Malakut.
For more information please visit the ATO Events website >>
or contact ATO Events at +7 (495) 933-5210.