The USRBC and the Association of Regional Banks of Russia (ASROS) co-hosted a half-day conference in Moscow on "New Trends in Bank Collaboration with FinTech Firms: From Online Banking to Mobile Applications" on May 22 at the World Bank’s offices. The event featured Central Bank representatives, financial services experts, industry leaders and fintech start-ups who discussed the ways that Russian banks are collaborating with fintech firms to develop broader product offerings for their clients as well as how fintech firms are disrupting the Russian financial services sector and driving innovation.
- Anatoly Aksakov, Chairman, RF State Duma Committee on Financial Markets; President, ASROS
- Alexei Bolshakov, CEO, Citigroup Global Markets; Board member, Citibank Russia
- Tim Clough, Partner, Risk Assurance, PwC
- Maxim Grigoriev, Director, Center for Financial Technologies, Central Bank of Russia
- Alevtina Kamelkova, Of Counsel, Baker & McKenzie
- Arseny Kosenko, Chief Executive Officer, Life Pay
- Randi B. Levinas, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, U.S.-Russia Business Council
- Alexander Lupachev, Director, Siguler Guff & Company, LP
- Mikhail Popov, CEO, TalkBank
- Viktor Utkin, Vice President, Alfa Bank
- Maxim Yanpolskiy, Managing Director for Investment Projects, Otkritie Bank
- Nailya Zamashkina, Director for Development, FinTech Lab Accelerator
The USRBC and ASROS are grateful for the generous sponsorship support of Siguler Guff & Company, LP.