Visa AssistanceThe U.S.-Russia Business Council, in cooperation with the U.S. Embassy Moscow Consular Section, is pleased to offer an Expedited U.S. Visa Processing for senior and mid-level management of USRBC member companies. Under this program, qualified USRBC member-company employees are eligible for expedited U.S. Visa interview slots. Program eligibility criteria are listed below .
Please be reminded that:
- Your visa application photo must be taken within the last six months. If you are renewing a previous visa, this generally means your photo must not be the same one that appeared on your old visa. Submitting photos that do not meet these criteria can delay the visa application process.
- Starting from September, 9, 2012 Russian citizens applying for a visa are eligible for a three-year, multi-entry visa and the application review period is limited to 15 days, the issuance fee is reduced to $20, but the $160 application fee remains.
USRBC Expedited Visa Program Steps:
- Please complete an online visa application form (DS-160) available on the U.S. Department of State Consular Electronic Application Center's website: https://ceac.state.gov/genniv/ .
- Print the confirmation page that will appear upon the DS-160 form submission online. The page will include applicant's biographical information and a bar code with a confirmation number.
- Please submit required payment of the U.S. Embassy visa processing fee. Please note that applicants from CIS might be required to also submit visa reciprocity fees.
For Country Reciprocity Schedules, please visit http://travel.state.gov/visa/fees/fees_5455.html?cid=8963 .
For payment process details, please visit: http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ru .
- Please create your profile : (click “Update profile”, then “Save” and “Log out”)
- Please complete the USRBC U.S. Visa Interview Appointment Form and email it to VISA_US@usrbc.org . Please also include the following with your submission:
- a letter from the employer stating applicant's start date at the member-company, monthly salary,
purpose of travel, full names and relations of accompanying persons (if applicable);
- a scanned copy of DS-160 confirmation page;
- a scanned copy of the U.S. Embassy fee payment receipt.
- Please wait for the USRBC to inform via email and/or phone of the date and time of the applicant's interview with a U.S. Embassy Consular Section official.
- Please note that applicants who cancel or miss appointments scheduled via USRBC Expedited Visa Program must reschedule their appointments via general visa application process at http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ru/
- Applicants must be full-time employees of USRBC member companies, or accompanying them immediate relatives (a spouse and/or children under the age of 18).
- Applicants must be traveling to the U.S. for only the purpose of short-term business.
The USRBC will not accept a member-company employee Expedited U.S. Visa Program application if:
- The employee is seeking to travel to the U.S. for purposes other than short-term business.
- The employee is with the member company on a part-time, short-term, or internship basis.
- The applicant is not directly employed at a USRBC member company, i.e. a business/personal associate or an employee of a partner or an affiliated company.
- The applicant is a contractor of a USRBC member company.
- The applicant has been refused a U.S. visa within the past two years.
- The applicant has lost a passport containing a valid U.S. visa.
Please note that this program does not guarantee a U.S. visa issuance.
Please also note that based on the U.S. Homeland Security regulations, applicants engaged in scientific and/or technical fields must allow for a three week visa processing time.
Please note that if you need help with your visa application or want to learn more about obtaining a visa to travel to the United States you can contact a U.S. Consulate customer service representative using one of these telephone numbers from 8:00am to 8:00pm: +7.495.668.1087.
We are pleased to offer this service to our members.
Assistant to the Head of RF Representation
U.S.-Russia Business Council